Brothers Group Construction Company is a well-respected company with over 13 years of experience in both commercial and residential engineering and construction. This company works to ensure that construction meets both the demands and expectations of its valued clients.
The Brothers Group Construction Company can be relied upon to take an abstract project and develop it not only to completion but beyond the expectations of its clients. The ethics and proficiency of our company result in nothing less than sound professional developments.
We build with Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation in order to meet the goals of our clients. We value each and every client. Brothers Group Construction Company openly welcomes you to discover the efficiency and reliability that our company can offer which make us one of the most outstanding builders in Florida.
About the Job
- Ensure customer satisfaction by identifying and exceeding client needs.
- Estimate, value engineer and develop project budgets.
- Facilitate the subcontractor bid process.
- Negotiate subcontractor and material buyout; develop and negotiate subcontracts.
- Plan and schedule projects.
- Manage jobs in progress including subcontractor coordination, conflict resolution, documentation and ensuring quality and safety on every job.
- Manage pre-construction project costs through the ongoing evaluation of labor, material and equipment; continue to forecast and analyze construction costs, exposures and profits through project completion.
- Provide leadership through building relationships, motivating others, providing clear direction, and cooperative teamwork.
- Communicate effectively; both written and verbal.
- Interact with clients and potential clients to identify and pursue potential work.
- Prepare and participate in client presentations and project interviews.
- Negotiate and secure new business.
- B.S. in Construction Engineering or related field
- 5-10+ years of experience in construction field
- 3 – 5+ years in Project Management position with emphasis on preconstruction and estimating
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Ability to run multiple projects at once
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail oriented
A competitive salary package will be negotiable that will include a comprehensive bonuses structure, top employment benefits and a long term future working for reputable leader.
To apply please send your resume to: BG_HR@BrothersGroupCo.com
Brothers Group Construction Company is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Florida and Texas