Brothers Group Construction Company is a well-respected company with over 13 years of experience in both commercial and residential engineering and construction. This company works to ensure that construction meets both the demands and expectations of its valued clients.
The Brothers Group Construction Company can be relied upon to take an abstract project and develop it not only to completion but beyond the expectations of its clients. The ethics and proficiency of our company result in nothing less than sound professional developments.
We build with Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation in order to meet the goals of our clients. We value each and every client. Brothers Group Construction Company openly welcomes you to discover the efficiency and reliability that our company can offer which make us one of the most outstanding builders in Florida.
The Superintendent must have a comprehensive knowledge for the day to day field operations for their assigned project including planning, coordinating, sequencing work, procurement of materials, and supervising subcontractors and vendors to ensure the work is completed on time, within budget, while adhering to quality standards. Must be willing to travel when new job opportunities arise.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes safety and site cleanliness on job site and implements, enforces, and effectively manages safety policy and procedures
- Provides detailed coordinated breakdown of subcontractor’s daily work activities, and distributes to subcontractors on a weekly basis
- Manages and publishes subcontractor’s schedule on a weekly basis and reviews at the subcontractor meeting
- Manages changes in schedule and changes in scope
- Accurately records the day to day happenings on the job site, and understands the necessity of daily logs and instills the responsibility to the entire project team
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding the sequencing of work
- Organize and layout project site logistics: Entrances/exits for loading and offloading, man lift/loading dock, crane location, site security fencing, dumpsters pedestrian protection, SWPPP, lighting, specific staging requirements, concrete pumps, ready-mix staging, signage, parking, temporary utilities, etc.
- Schedules tests and complete all commissioning to meet schedule and specification requirements
- Ensures required inspections are scheduled, coordinated, and performed, tracked and closed out
- Must be able to understand and read drawings and specifications
- Ability to fully quantify work based on plans and assumptions of the design intent
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with the ability to use MS Office with proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Have an operating knowledge of Primavera P6 scheduling software
- Serves as company interface between the Owner and project team and is responsible for developing leadership, motivation, and communication with owners, subcontractors, and project team and is accountable for their actions
- Effectively manages problem prevention strategies to limit reactionary practices
- Ability to write clear and concise thoughts in a professional manner
- Excellent written and oral communicator
- Current OSHA 30-hour required
A competitive salary package will be negotiable that will include a comprehensive bonuses structure, top employment benefits and a long term future working for reputable leader.
To apply please send your resume to: BG_HR@BrothersGroupCo.com
Brothers Group Construction Company is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Florida and Texas